We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our engineering team. The Electrical Engineer carries out assignments associated with the research, design, development or manufacture of company products.
- Performs research, design or development and manufacture of a component or other phase of company engineering project.
- Translates technical guidance received from supervisor into usable data applicable to particular assignment.
- Analyzes, designs, and develops analog and digital circuits.
- Troubleshoots analog and digital circuitry using lab test and measurement equipment.
- Develops Microprocessor firmware and PCB layout.
- Develops Acceptance Test Procedures and other supporting documents for new products.
- Prepares technical documentation, such as detailed test plans, test reports, technical manuals, etc.
- Manages project, from establishing the scope of engineering to the creation of manufacturing instructions.
- Coordinates work of Associate Engineers, Designers or Technicians assigned to project.
- Prepares and hosts status meetings.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited college or university.
- 3+ years of related experience in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Solid understanding of electronic fundamentals for analog and digital hardware.
- Circuit design and layout experience using Altium Designer or similar program.
- Ability to develop electronic hardware using a variety of microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of C and assembly programming languages.
- Must possess excellent communication, technical writing and project management skills.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
- Experience with testing to environmental standards and processes (RTCA DO-160G and MIL-STD-810G) and aerospace structured requirements development processes (SAE ARP 47454A, RTCA DO-178, RTCA DO-254) preferred.
- Knowledge of TSO certification process preferred.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to email@example.com.