We are seeking an Engineering Coordinator to join our engineering team. The Engineering Coordinator provides support to the Vice President, Engineering to ensure that the Company delivers a quality product on time and within budget through the effective preparation, coordination, and management of all engineering project schedules and resources. Additionally, assists in the oversight of engineering administration activities.
- Supports the Vice President, Engineering to ensure the eMPS reflects the current and future resource allocation.
- Assists in tracking, monitoring and reporting on all engineering projects that are allocated to the eMPS.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly reporting, as well as any other general correspondence, is communicated accurately, concisely, and in a form appropriate to the target audience.
- Allocates time efficiently and effectively keeping track of critical information, schedules and deadlines.
- Oversee engineering administration to ensure all time cards are entered, parts are ordered as required by design engineers, maintain process documentation related to administration within HQMS, and ensure all reporting is occurring to external processes.
- Associates degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in project management or project coordination.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong project management skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to email@example.com.