Ground Support Equipment Technician
We are looking for a Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for evaluating, troubleshooting, and repairing various aerospace ground support equipment.
- Repair ground support equipment and other related equipment
- Perform routine maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test components
- Perform quality inspections
- Document repairs
- High school graduate or equivalent; technical school preferred
- Minimum two years AGE/GSE preventative and repair maintenance experience
- ASE certification and/or military AGE/GSE experience preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with basic computer operation
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics, repair manuals and instructions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Work is performed on a variety of aerospace ground support equipment platforms, such as jet engine starters, aircraft ground power supply units, deicing units, aircraft towing equipment, aircraft tools and testing equipment, lift platform box trucks, automotive systems, and HVAC systems.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and PTO. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Work hours are Monday – Thursday, 5:45am – 4:30pm.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.