We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, organized, and possesses strong interpersonal skills. The Janitor will work with minimum supervision to perform all cleaning activities associated with the facility.
- Maintain stock level for consumables used for cleaning and communicate requirements for purchasing.
- Perform scheduled floor maintenance to include stripping, waxing, and buffing of tile flooring. Vacuuming and shampooing of carpeted floors.
- Clean, inspect and re-clean all common areas and items within them, as necessary including lobbies, windows, hallways, conference rooms, breakroom, lunchroom, restrooms, drinking fountains, kitchen, appliances, and coffee stations.
- Remove garbage throughout the facility on a daily basis.
- Inspect and spot clean high traffic areas, as required.
- Coordinate the cleaning of individual offices around the occupant schedule.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Minimum of three years in a janitorial position or similar role.
- Must possess a strong work ethic with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work to a schedule.
- Ability to promptly and accurately communicate information to internal customers as well as the purchasing department.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education, and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.