Maintenance Worker B
We are seeking a Maintenance Worker to join our team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, resourceful and a creative thinker. The Maintenance Worker keeps the physical structure of the building and facilities in good condition.
- Performs grounds maintenance, minor mechanical repairs, plumbing, painting, etc. as required to keep building and facilities in good condition.
- Assists with fabricating custom cable per blueprints or special procedures.
- Using a company vehicle, makes daily runs to the post office, bank, and local vendors as needed.
- Works from work requests and verbal instructions in performance of work.
- Performs special jobs and duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field; General maintenance and grounds keeping preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful and a creative thinker.
- Ability to actively listen and adapt to change.
- Moderate skill in the use of the tools of various building trades.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and PTO. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to email@example.com.