We are seeking an experienced painter to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and manage and prioritize competing demands. The painter prepares and paints test sets and indicator components, applies conformal coatings to circuit boards, and builds up indicator cans.
- Perform all required surface preparations prior to applying paint, such as sanding, cleaning, and masking
- Mix paint to the proper consistency and color for either hand or spray gun application
- Apply the paint with either spray gun or brush as required by blueprint or procedure
- Place freshly painted items in the drying room to properly cure
- Touch up any damaged surfaces on new test sets just prior to packaging and shipping
- Masks circuit boards and applies various types of conformal coatings to the boards
- Build up indicator can assemblies with the use of specialized soldering equipment
- Maintain all paint equipment such as spray guns, brushes, and booth
- Perform additional duties as required
- High school graduate preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in industrial painting
- Familiarity with multiple small parts painting techniques
- Ability to read blue prints and data sheets
- Ability to pass annual Pulmonary Function Test to obtain respirator certification
- Must possess strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt in a dynamic work environment
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to email@example.com.