We are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished leader and decision maker who possesses excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills. The Quality Manager will be responsible for developing, administering and maintaining a Quality Assurance Reporting System. The Quality Manager ensures that company products are in compliance with quality requirements and standards.
- Manage internal/external audit program and provides corrective action to customers and government representatives as necessary.
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with customers, government agencies, and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Manage approved supplier database and performs audits as required.
- Maintain compliance with AS9100/AS9110 Certification Program.
- Supervise a staff of quality technicians and inspectors.
- Write, update, implement, and provide training on procedures, processes and other required activities.
- Create and update quality metrics.
- Manage the Calibration Program.
- Obtain and maintain approval as a Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative (DMIR) from the FAA.
- Manage the FAA Part 145 Repair Station and associated repairman.
- Support design, development, software applications, electronic and hardware assembly, and inspection/verification of each.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in the Quality Assurance field preferred.
- Minimum ten years’ experience with evidence of increasing responsibility in Quality Assurance field.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with and/or managing an AS9100 Quality System. Knowledge of FAA Part 21 and 43, and 145 requirements.
- Fundamental understanding of quality standards, procedures, processes, and the application of each in an aviation manufacturing area.
- Thorough understanding of inspection techniques, calibration of electronic test equipment, supplier management, and the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Program.
- Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and PTO. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.