Embedded Software Engineer
We are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to work collaboratively within our team of engineers to design, develop and maintain products and test system functionality.
- Design, develop, and maintain embedded software using RTOS (Real-Time Operating system).
- Debug troubleshoot and test different embedded electronic components to make sure both the software and hardware are integrated and developed as per industry standards (AC:20-115C Airborne Software Assurance guidelines).
- Work with different microcontrollers such as STM32F4 STM32F7-ARM based controllers to interact with larger mainframe devices.
- Assist in design and developing programs to use in the company’s engineering projects aligned with DO-178B & C standards.
- Perform system and module level code review on a periodic basis for each project to ensure that proper industry and coding standards are maintained.
- Requires a master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and PTO. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Please mail resumes to Howell Instruments, Inc. Attn: HR at 8945 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX, 76140.