We are seeking a talented individual to join our small, high-performing IT team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently or in a team and communicates effectively with all levels of the organization. The System Administrator assists management with enforcing appropriate standards, policies, procedures, software toolsets, and supporting peripherals to facilitate all operational aspects of systems security.
- Manages and maintains all aspects of the company’s network, including network servers and firewalls.
- Performs system administration of companywide Windows servers and workstations. This includes installing and maintaining system and application software and keeping patches up-to-date.
- Identifies and solves computer related hardware and software problems.
- Maintains inventory of all software and perform periodic audits to ensure compliance with software copyright laws.
- Tests, documents, implements and enhances backup and recovery procedures.
- Installs and supports Cisco VoIP and switches.
- Orders, installs and configures company cell phones.
- Establishes and maintains security services.
- Writes or revises system documentation, operations documentation and user guides in accordance with standards.
- Manages contracts and supports I.T. vendors (i.e. AT&T, Axigent, DFS, and Computex).
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Associates degree in computer science, information technology or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience supporting desktops with Windows 7 or higher.
- Windows Server 2012 or newer and VMware experience required. Knowledge of vCenter, vSphere and Cisco switches preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) at all levels in the organization.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team.
- Willing to work fluctuating schedule as needed.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including life insurance, comprehensive medical and dental plan, profit sharing and retirement plan and 401(k) plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience, education and ability.
Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to email@example.com.